PARENT MEETING MANDATORY 7:00 PM
TBD ROOM I-5
THIS IS WHERE THE FINAL PAPERS AND FEES ARE DUE
1) SPIRIT PACK AND UNIFORM FEES (Made out to OPHS Girls Soccer)
2) DRIVER FORMS (With photo copy of Drivers License and Insurance Declaration)
3) FIELD TRIP AND EXCURSION FORM (Completed and signed)
ON THE UNIFORM TAB YOU CAN NOW LINK DIRECTLY TO THE SPIRIT PACKS, FEES AND PAYPAL
THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FOR THE PARENTS TO FILL OUT AND BRING TO THE PARENT MEETING WITH A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE AND THE CURRENT DECLARATION FROM YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY SHOWING MINIMUM OF 100/300 LIABILITY.
There are usually two days designated prior to each season for Athletic Clearance.
1. The first day is a completion of PRELIMINARY CLEARANCE (see below), which is required of EVERY STUDENT before they are allowed to try-out for a sport. THEY NEED A NEW COMPLETED BLUE CARD FOR EACH SPORT (NEW, NOT THE ONE WE USED FOR SUMMER).
2. The second day is a completion of FINAL CLEARANCE (see below), which is ONLY for students who will actually make the team roster.
Any athlete who fails to clear either portion (preliminary or final) will receive a 2-contest sanction for each clearance date missed.
An athlete may have another individual or teammate walk her forms through clearance at the designated times given to girls soccer.
ONLY 2 ITEMS ARE NECESSARY FOR PRELIMINARY CLEARANCE!
1. ATHLETIC ACTIVITY CERTIFICATE (PHYSICAL FORM) - A current physical is sufficient for all sports for one calendar year. It needs to clear student through the entire season, so If you did it in summer, then it's still good. If you did it before summer then you will need a new one.
2. EMERGENCY MEDICAL BLUE CARD – Every player needs to bring a new blue card filled out for girls soccer even if you did a Fall Sport. Blue Cards cannot be transferred from one sport or season to another. Please note: Because the coach DOES NOT receive a copy of the physical form, make sure to add all health issues and medications to the Blue Emergency Card.
EVERY LINE MUST BE FILLED IN, DO NOT PUT PARENT AS EMERGENCY CONTACT, WE ALREADY HAVE THEIR INFO.
DO NOT BRING ANYTHING ELSE TO PRELIMINARY CLEARANCE
After teams have been selected and rosters determined, coaches will bring their team to the scheduled, FINAL stage of clearance. At this time, each athlete will need the following:
Their SPORTS PACKET, IN IT’S ENTIRETY, completed and signed, including ALL 8 ITEMS.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF POTENTIAL RISK – This will be sufficient for all sports for one school year. (If you already did Cheer, Tennis, Cross Country, Golf or Volleyball this year, then you do not need this form)
2. OPHS/CIF CO-CURRICULAR CODE – This will be sufficient for all sports for one school year. (If you already did Cheer, Tennis, Cross Country, Golf or Volleyball this year, then you do not need this form)
3. RESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY - This will be sufficient for all sports for one school year. (If you already did Cheer, Tennis, Cross Country, Golf or Volleyball this year, then you do not need this form)
4. CONCUSSION INFORMATION SHEET - Filled out and signed.
5. CARDIAC ARREST INFORMATION SHEET - Filled out and signed.
6. TRANSPORTATION DONATION (For the buses to and from the games)
Paid each sport/season. This donation is structured per sport, per season.
$200/1st sport, $180/2nd sport & $160/3rd sport. Payment schedules are available.
7. ASB DONATION (Sticker on the ASB card) – Paid once each school year, If this has been purchased either separately or as an “Eagle Combo”, have student bring receipt or ID card as proof at time of clearance. Check website for dollar amount.
8. ABC DONATIONS – (Booster club member which helps support all athletics)
ABC Donation – Paid once each school year; this is your membership to the Athletic Boosters Club. Annual basic membership fee is $50; for the current OPHS ABC membership application or for more information about Eagle & Platinum membership levels, click here.
Check made payable to OPHS.
Please note that no student will be denied access due to willingness or ability to pay.
THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FOR FINAL CLEARANCE ONLY, DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE AND TURN IN ALL FORMS ON FINAL CLEARANCE DAY. THESE ARE THE ONLY FORMS NEEDED FOR FINAL CLEARANCE WITH YOUR STAMPED ID CARD AND TRANSPORTATION, BOOSTER AND ASB FEES.
THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FOR THE PARENTS TO FILL OUT AND BRING TO THE PARENT MEETING. THIS FORM ALLOWS YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE AWAY TOURNAMENTS
THIS INFORMATION SHEET OUTLINES THE PROCEDURES TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN SIGNING UP FOR A SPORT
STUDENTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED PRELIMINARY CLEARANCE (PHYSICAL FORM AND EMERGENCY CARD) IN ORDER TO TRY-OUT OR PRACTICE
(Please call the Athletic Office at 818-735-3303 or 818-735-3301 if you have questions.)
Click here to download the Approved School Driver Form
(no parent may drive any student (including their own) during the season without filing this form with the school.
Copyright © 2016 Oak Park Eagles Girls Soccer. All rights reserved.
Web corrections: Leslie Medina firstname.lastname@example.org