PARENT MEETING MANDATORY 7:00 PM
TBD ROOM I-5
THIS IS WHERE THE FINAL PAPERS AND FEES ARE DUE
1) SPIRIT PACK AND UNIFORM FEES (Made out to OPHS Girls Soccer)
2) DRIVER FORMS (With photo copy of Drivers License and Insurance Declaration)
3) FIELD TRIP AND EXCURSION FORM (Completed and signed)
ON THE UNIFORM TAB YOU CAN NOW LINK DIRECTLY TO THE SPIRIT PACKS, FEES AND PAYPAL
THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FOR THE PARENTS TO FILL OUT AND BRING TO THE PARENT MEETING WITH A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE AND THE CURRENT DECLARATION FROM YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY SHOWING MINIMUM OF 100/300 LIABILITY.
There are two days designated prior to each season for Athletic Clearance.
1. Preliminary Clearance (see below), which is required of all students before they are allowed to try-out for a sport.
2. Final Clearance (see below), which is ONLY for students who will actually be carried on the team roster.
Any athlete who fails to clear either portion (preliminary or final) may receive a sanction for each clearance date missed.
An athlete may have another individual clear for them.
At the time of PRELIMINARY CLEARANCE, you will need to have the following:
UPDATED ATHLETIC ACTIVITY CERTIFICATE (PHYSICAL FORM) –
This will be sufficient for all sports for one calendar year. It needs to clear student through the entire season.
BLUE EMERGENCY CARD – A new card needs to be submitted for each sport/season.
Cards cannot be transferred from one sport or season to another.
Please note: Because the coach DOES NOT receive a copy of the physical form, make sure to add all health issues and medication to the Emergency Card.
After teams have been selected and rosters determined, all athletes are to register on-line.
Coaches will then bring their team to the scheduled, FINAL stage if clearance.
To register online:
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch quick tutorial video
3. Register. Parents register with valid e-mail, username and password. you will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate.
5. Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
6. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for. Choose the sport.
7. Complete all required fields for Student Info, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
8. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
9. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic dept. for review.
10.During final clearance your student athlete will need to bring in a hard copy of the final signature page and donations. Athletes will receive a clearance form to give to their coach.
Multiple Sports: Once you complete a clearance for one sport, most of the information you have entered will be retained in the system. To register for additional sports, select New Clearance, enter the year, school and sport and most of your info will auto fill. Any request for supplies or donations toward the purchase of supplies, materials, equipment, field trips, programs, etc. is completely voluntary under the law in California public schools. Required fees may not be charged for participation in educational activities and students may not be discriminated against or denied participation for not providing “donations” or “fees” to the school. For further information and legal references you can visit our website: http://www.opusd.org/donationsguidelines
THE FOLLOWING LINK IS FOR THE PARENTS TO FILL OUT AND BRING TO THE PARENT MEETING. THIS FORM ALLOWS YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE AWAY TOURNAMENTS
THIS INFORMATION SHEET OUTLINES THE PROCEDURES TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN SIGNING UP FOR A SPORT
STUDENTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED PRELIMINARY CLEARANCE (PHYSICAL FORM AND EMERGENCY CARD) IN ORDER TO TRY-OUT OR PRACTICE
(Please call the Athletic Office at 818-735-3303 or 818-735-3301 if you have questions.)
Click here to download the Approved School Driver Form
(no parent may drive any student (including their own) during the season without filing this form with the school.
Copyright © 2016 Oak Park Eagles Girls Soccer. All rights reserved.
Web corrections: Leslie Medina firstname.lastname@example.org